Drive your performance – manage your KPI and actions
How to ensure business health?
Are you able to ensure the health of your activities, in a simple and easy fashion on subjects like
- Financial performance
- Quality and compliance of your products and services
- Risks and their mitigations controls
- Health of your initiatives and projects
and to measure their trends while still getting a global overview? Do you have the right actionable KPI?
And how evaluate ongoing actions and understanding their impact?
With smartcockpit, you get a quick view upon your business health
Your cockpit in seven steps – drive your performance!
- Define key questions for your strategy and management
- Define what information(KPI/KRI/…) you need to answer your questions.
- Define your target and thresholds.
- Determine quantitative data needed to calculate your indicators.
- Identify information sources and their owners.
- Collect additional information to enrich context.
Visualize your indicators, trends and impact of your decisions/actions. Adjust to constantly improve your
results and lead your organization the best possible way. it also highlights the decision required and then capture and measure the impact of all decisions made.
Analyze your situation with strategic information displayed in a scorecard as a simple universal color code: a red square is a problem, a orange triangle is a potential concern and a green circle is under control.
Audit trail of your decisions
Keep a record of your decisions, actions and results to maintain successful governance.
Supplement your information with user’s feedback concerning the situation/action/plan, thanks to personalized access.
We have developped different predefined templates that might help you quick start your cockpit.
Real time alerts
Whether data are provided automatically or entered by an user, get up to date information and alerts when you go over your thresholds.
Enrich your cockpit with documents/comments and manage all the information in one place.
Easy to use and deploy
Get it started: it is simple, visual and user-friendly.